The Benefits of Having NATE Certified Technicians
Knowledgeable, Experienced and Satisfying Service
The benefits of having NATE certified technicians install, repair and maintain your heating and cooling systems are too many to ignore. No matter how advanced your HVAC system is, performance and durability ultimately depends on the capabilities of the technician who installs and services it.
What is NATE certification?
NATE is the North American Technician Excellence™ program and the industry standard for technician certification. It was designed to reflect a consensus of the knowledge that industry experts determined technicians needed to have in order to be able to install and service HVAC equipment properly.
What are the benefits of having NATE certified technicians?
- Up-to-date knowledge of changing technology, experience handling the latest heating and cooling systems such as dual fuel or hybrid heating and cooling, and geothermal systems.
- Verification that the technicians have the knowledge and capabilities to deliver work in accordance with industry standards.
- Commitment to best practices, especially when it comes to safety.
- Assurance that your job will be done right the first time.
- A satisfying experience and problem-free service.
- Top quality service and customer protection
While NATE certification is not the sole determinant of a technician’s abilities, it reduces the risk of shoddy and dangerous work.
Engaging an HVAC Contractor with NATE Certified Technicians
An HVAC contractor who employs NATE certified technicians or encourages employees to meet industry standards demonstrates commitment to work quality, safety and customer satisfaction.
Olson Heating, Cooling and Appliance pays close attention to employing knowledgeable staff with the right experience and training.We know that for your heating and cooling system to work efficiently and give you the savings it was designed for, it must be properly sized, installed and calibrated.
We’re the first choice of home owners, builders and contractors in South-Central Wisconsin on account of our top quality equipment and excellent workmanship. From Madison and Mount Horeb to Barneveld, Verona, Fitchburg, Middleton, Sun Prairie, DeForest and Monona, you can count on us for the highest level of service.
How do we achieve this?
- Olson’s exceptional service is backed by 150 years of HVAC experience.
- We only employ technicians who meet our high standards for quality and treat every customer with respect.
- Our staff are factory trained as well as NATE certified.
- Current knowledge and extensive hands-on experience helps us get it done correctly the first time and everytime.
- We are trained on and experienced with handling new technology as well as equipment that has been around for some time—this allows us to cover diverse customer needs.
- We offer a written money-back guarantee on furnace and central air purchases.
- Our prompt and efficient 24/7 emergency service offers immediate attention and quick turnaround.
- Personalized attention and aftersales service are the highlights of our business.
- City and state licenses, insurance and employee background checks ensure your absolute peace of mind.
As an Olson Heating, Cooling and Appliance customeryou will enjoy the maximum benefits of having NATE certified technicians attend to your heating and cooling needs. Plus you’ll see that we always leaving your premises and our work area clean and tidy upon completion of service.Contact us at 608-437-3666 or fill out our online request for a no-cost, no-obligation estimate for HVAC equipment installation or repair by experienced NATE certified technicians.